Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mexican-Style Mini Meatloaves

Cupcake Obsession! I have been totally obsessed with trying out new cupcake recipes... When I came across this Mexican-Style Mini Meatloaf recipe made in a cupcake tin, I thought well what could be better. I also am a big fan of meatloaf, it always seems to be appreciated in our household. These babies are delicious and only take 30 minutes to cook!


Ingredients 

1 lb. (450g) of extra lean ground beef or turkey (I used beef) 
1 pkg. of Stove Top chicken stuffing mix
1/2 cup of chopped onion 
1 cup of water 
2 tsp of chili powder
1/2 cup of chunky salsa 
1/2 shredded cheese (I used a blend of old white cheddar and mozzarella)

Heat oven to 350F. Mix meat, stuffing mix, onion, water and chili powder. Press into 8 muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray

Make an indentation in the center of each meatloaf with spoon; fill with chunky salsa.


Bake for 30 minutes, or until cooked through. Top with shredded cheese and continue baking for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.


And that's what's for dinner tonight folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment